FrontierFest Volleyball Tournament follows the tournament guidelines set forth by the North Texas Region:
• Coach must be the R2.
• Certified adult must be on court during all matches (playing and reffing).
• One assistant coach may stand and coach, but cannot interfere in the match.
• Up to 5 adults may be on roster--the remainder must be seated on team bench. No other children may be on team bench.
• Two liberos may be designated for the MATCH.
• Either libero (or both) may serve in only one (the same) rotational position.
• Any ties at the end of pool play will be broken by point differential.
No outside food/drink is permitted inside the gym. Please leave coolers, picnic lunches, etc. in your vehicles. Concessions will be available. All rostered adults are invited to use the hospitality room. No players are allowed.
No food or drink is allowed on the court or score table. Only water bottles are allowed on courts. Please clean up all trash before leaving the court.
Pools will be posted on this website by 8pm on March 5, 2019.
New payment and refund guidelines are listed at ntrvolleyball.org
• Entry and payment deadline: February 16, 2019 (21 days prior to event)
• Later entries accepted on a space available basis at discretion of tournament director--tournament fee + $25 late fee
• Full refund before noon February 23
• ½ refund from noon February 23 to noon March 2
• No refunds after noon March 2
• Teams dropping after noon March 7 or no-showing: No refund + fine payable to NTR. No other tournaments may be played until fine is paid.
**If staying at hotels, teams are requested to use the Tournament Hotel Block. Secured rates are offered at significant savings.
• $8 daily pass: good at all sites
• (Preschool children free.)
All children not on a team roster must be under parental supervision. In case your child becomes separated, please write your cell phone number on child’s wristband.
No outside food/drink is permitted inside the gym. Please leave coolers, picnic lunches, etc. in your vehicles. Concessions will be available.
No food or drink allowed on the court or score table. Only water bottles (in a team container) are allowed on courts (no loose bottles).
We have no control over the air conditioning/heating in the gyms. This is computer regulated and cannot be changed on the weekend.
No outside chairs are permitted in any gyms.
If you have questions, please contact your team representative or coach.